This position is open in the successful US company – leader in payment and commerce solutions. The product portfolio is the most successful restaurant solution available to the global market today. The product helps turn the restaurant into a place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, get great service, be able to provide feedback and pay using mobile.
Currently the team works on the moving the now legacy monolithic windows only application to the 21st century, making it a platform independent component accessible via gRPC based API. The team works in Agile environment with the use of Scrum methodology. The company provides an opportunity to get unique experience and possibility of further development and growth.
- To understand and learn the business area of the product;
- To design architectures and bring to life;
- To look for clever and practical solutions;
- To solve complex problems;
- To communicate and operate well across a large organization.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Solid Software engineering skills (algorithms, data structures)
- Advantage: experience with Python; GIT;
- Good English – international environment.
- Working with strong IT professionals and learning best practices
- International environment of the stable company
- Nice office with table football, play station and summer grill. Location: Karlín
- Team buildings, business breakfasts
- Flexible working hours, 1 Home Office weekly on agreement with a manager
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, Cafeteria program – 12.000 CZK/year + 3% from your salary, Multisport card and others.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.