Here is an exciting opportunity in accounting to join a rapidly expanding company based in Prague!
- Processing of GL journal entries including various accruals, prepayments, and payroll-related entries for a SSC in Prague during monthly closures
- Cooperating with other GL departments on processing fixed assets, intercompany transactions, VAT, incoming invoice processing etc. (all in US GAAP)
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate policies, internal controls and SOX requirements
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations for accounts in scope
- Reporting finances on a regular basis
- Supporting financial controller on budget controlling
- Preparing deliverables for external statutory audit of financial statements
- Supporting deliverables for tax audit
- Experience in accounting min. 2 years
- Fluent English (daily communication) and other foreign language is advantage
- Working experience from multinational company is highly desirable
- Experience working with SAP is an advantage, but not a must
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Cafeteria 1000CZK/m
- Meal vouchers
- Pension and Life Insurance Contribution
- Possibility for both personal as well as career growth
- Daily use of foreign languages
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.