Are you interested in cash application, payments and reporting? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
We have a great opportunity for you!
You would work for international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
Sound´s good? Keep reading!
You will be responsible for:
- Cash application activities
- Payment processing
- Investigating of unidentified payments
- Monitoring of debt status on accounts
- Following up on all outstanding items
- Internal and external communication with financial department and client’s finance
- Conference call participation
- Reporting preparation (Cash &amp; Debt)
- Query processing
- You have advance level of English
- You are familiar with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- You are self-driven person and team player
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to work with confidential information
- You are a problem solver with analytical mind
- You have ability to prioritize and work under pressure
It will be advantage if you have:
- Previous experience on similar position
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes
- You understand of business finance systems platforms (SAP)
- You have experience in a similar position within an international company (SSC)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.