Opportunity to work in a smaller multicultural office, with a stable headcount, commitment to work-life balance and with support for further professional education.
Apply for a position of a CREDIT CONTROLLER WITH GERMAN and become involved with the following activities:
- Managing the accounts receivable portfolio for all customers across the locations.
- Following up all customer debtor accounts with an ageing balance
- Preparing all customer documentation, including statements, letters to customers, direct debit information, etc.
- Reviewing the blocked order reports on a daily basis and releasing orders
- Maintaining customer credit limits
- Ensuring monthly billings and credit memos have been processed and all cash receipts have been applied in the ERP system
- Managing all bad debt and making recommendations to the management team.
- Supporting internal and external audits by providing audit schedules and support.
- Processing reconciliations and clean-up of the customer debtor account.
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in Accounts Receivable or Credit Control
- Advanced English
- Intermediate German (B2 level)
- Comfortable with using Excel (pivot tables, if, sum if)
Company offers a lucrative benefits package on top of your salary:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria 1 000CZK/m
- Supporting further professional education – ACCA
- Language courses
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Referral bonus
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Discount on company’s goods and products
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.