Can you speak German and English on level B2?
Do you have previous work experience in cash collections?
Yes? Then this might be a job opportunity just for you!
Your daily responsibilities as a Cash Collection Specialist will be:
– Monitoring of customer accounts of a German entity
– Main point of contact for customers (sending dunning letters, replying to their requests, requiring missing documentation etc.)
– Close cooperation with sales representatives and other colleagues to ensure clean accounts
– Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status (KPIs, monthly reporting etc.) and presentation of data and context
– Active involvement in monthly/annual closings and responding to audit queries
– Support for other colleagues: provide consultative expertise
– Other tasks related to process set up und update
If this position interests you and you would like to know more about it, do not hesitate and APPLY for this position!
– 2+ years of work experience in AR/ Order to Cash environment
– Educational background in Economics
– Fluent knowledge of Czech OR Slovak
– Strong command of German and English
– Proficient skills in MS Office (mainly Excel)
– Interpersonal skills
– Analytical mind
– Flexible working hours (upon agreement with manager), core working hours are 9AM – 3PM
– An opportunity to grow within a company
– Meal allowance
– Multisport card or Multi Ticket vouchers
– Modern office building with a roof terrace, an excellent transport accessibility and surounded by all civic amenities: restaurants, cafes, fitness and wellness, supermarket, drugstore, two public parks, etc.
– Company products for discounted prices with delivery to office
– Permanent contract
– Home-office policy in accordance with company rules
– Extra day off based on Collective agreement
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.