Cash collector will be a member of Accounts Receivable team in Prague. The main activity includes managing the portfolio of the customers in the United Kingdom and contacting them to make sure they pay their invoices on time. The role includes the internal communication with the internal stakeholders who need to understand the status of the portfolio.
- External communication with the customers in DACH region
- Internal communication within the team and other departments (Sales, Sales Support, Customer Care, Accounting)
- Taking proactive actions to reduce the overdue balances within the portfolio
- Monitoring the incoming payments and supporting with the allocation
- Managing the reporting, providing feedback to management regarding the progress
- Supporting the AR month-end closing
- French language is a must
- English language on a high level
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated to learn, partner, and solve the problem
- Basic knowledge of Excel
Nice to have:
- Education or experience in Finance/Economics
- Experience with customer-oriented roles or finance
- Independence and self organizational abilities
- ERP systems experience (SAP)
- Working for a well-known, successful company
- Full-time job with a contract for an indefinite period
- Great salary + annual bonus
- Start ASAP or up to your possibilities
- Flexible working hours, regular home office
- 25 days of vacation
- Public transport allowance
- Company’s canteen
- Meal allowance
- Special health care program
- Office in Prague 6
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.