Are you experienced in cash collection?
Do you speak German?
Then keep reading!
This is a brilliant opportunity for those who want to work for a company with a family atmosphere and a responsible approach. Thanks to their focus on stable human values you will be excited and pleased to go to work every day.
As the Cash Collection Specialist you will be responsible for:
– Resolve billing and customer credit issues
– Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
– Solve disputes in incoming payments
– Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
– Process payments and refunds
– Create reports on high-risk customers
– Communicate with other departments
– At least 1 year of experience in cash collection or similar roles like customer service or dispute management
– Fluent knowledge of English and proficiency in German
– Strong analytical and communication skills
– Proficient user of MS Excel
– High school education with a background in economics
– Customer approach
– Flexible working hours (9:00 – 14:00 fixed hours at the office)
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Additional paid holidays
– Meal voucher card
– Multisport card
– Discounts to company products
– Language courses
– Pension insurance contributions
– Teambuilding activities
– Referral bonus
– Anniversary gifts
– And many more
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.