What will be your job?
• Your main challenge will be phone contact with overdue clients and solving their claims for mutual satisfaction.
• Email communication, working with an internal system.
• You will become professional in communication and argumentation, which will help you manage different life situations with greater self-confidence. You will gain experience and practice
• In-house training, regular feedbacky from team leader or coaching with our in-house consultant specializing in receivables
What should you miss?
• Hungarian native speaker level
• A communicative person with argumentative skills
• Responsible and active attitude to work, reliability
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
• It is necessary to speak at least one of the following languages: English, Czech or Slovak
What do we offer in return?
• Workplace in Prague 9 close to metro station
• Employment contract for HPP for a fixed period of 6 months, then for an indefinite period
• Fixed salary + bonuses
• Regular working hours PO – FR, 08.00 – 16.30
• Meal vouchers
• Fully paid English language courses (possibility of choosing other languages)
• A newly equipped chill out zone for rest during the day
• regular breakfast, fruit and coffee
• Multicultural environment where you can practice languages
• Possibility to use Multisport card
• Regular corporate events and meetings