Are you interested in Cash Collection and do you have already some experience in this field?
Do you speak French and English?
We have a new career opportunity for you – Great Place to Work!
Well-established international company is currently expanding.
This is a great opportunity to get a challenging job, where you can utilize experience within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic!
Our client offers a wide range of career opportunities and strong ethical values, making it a great place to WORK, GROW and DEVELOP.
Tasks related to this role will include:
- Allocating incoming payments in the business system in timely manner.
- Facilitating healthy cash flow by ensuring customers pay on time, proactively identify barriers to payment.
- Proactively communicating with customers to build the relationship and ensure smooth cash collection.
- Providing detailed analysis of customer issues – amount, root cause, immediate solution, and action plan for avoiding recurrence.
- Actively contributing to dispute resolution.
- Cooperating with other departments on analyzing and releasing daily orders on credit block.
- Assisting in monthly and other assigned reporting and provide monthly reconciliations.
- Be fluent in French and have English on communicative level
- Interest in figures and efficient work with MS Excel
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Be proactive, assertive, focused & target driven
- Have practical approach to problem solving
- Experience and/ or education in finance related field is an advantage
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 25 000 CZK Referral bonus
- Annual bonus in amount of one month wage
- Paid overtimes or spare leave instead
- Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK (40 CZK paid by company)
- Language and other trainings for free
- 300 CZK for Pension insurance
- Favored telephone tariffs
- Company events
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=email&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=email