Procurement has been your area of expertise for a while now and you are now looking for a new experience in Category Management. We have the perfect opportunity for you!
One of our favorite clients is looking for a Logistics/MRO Category Manager. The company is specialised in providing Procurement services & consultancy to some of the biggest companies in the world. Not only it is a great chance to work for a leader in their field, but also for their vision, company culture, work environment and professional growth options.
With your great knowledge and experience in deep sourcing and supplier management, you will help answeryour clients’ needs to the highest level. Your will be mainly responsible for category strategy development, strategic sourcing, client stakeholder management, supplier performance management, and continuous cost and performance improvement. Additionally, you will develop and provide category market insight for internal capabilities development.
As a Category Manager your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Building long term category strategies for your clients
- Conducting opportunity assessments for existing/potential clients
- Budgeting and sourcing wave plans to support savings target achievement
- Interacting with project team, management and stakeholders
- Providing support to Supplier management and Procurement process and policies
- Taking command on all supplier selection and procurement activities (RFI, RFQ etc.)
- Negotiating supplier contracts accord to client contracts and procedures
- Evalutating 3rd party Vendor perfomance (SLA’s KPI’s) and supplier relationship management by establishing metrics
- Anticipating problems, risk assessment, cause analysis etc.
- Fluent English level (min. C1)
- Expertise in LOGISTICS or MRO categories
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree is a must (Business/Finance/Economics or similar)
- min. 3 to 6 years of experience in Category Management/Procurement and/or Supply Chain
- Strong customer care orientation
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, PPT), Procurement softwares (SAP or other ERP)
- Extra vacation days
- Meal Vouchers
- Sick Days
- Flexible hours
- Home Office
- Above standard starting salary
- Language courses
- Contribution to Pension or Life insurance
- Multi-sport card
- Trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition