· Responsible for maintenance and continuous improvement of display and HMI products
· Collaborate and actively contribute in the activities including: implementation, design & code reviews, effort estimates, system performance tuning.
· Knowledge of C/C++ programming
· Object oriented programming (OOP) at intermediate level
· Intermediate English + Czech/Slovak or advanced English only is required
· Willingness to learn new things and good communication skills
· Experience of ARM based products, OOP patterns, Windows CE or Linux other technologies are beneficial
· Career development in the conditions of a recognized, globally successful company
· Challenging work on various exciting projects
· Extensive opportunities of professional and personal grow
· Attractive benefit program including flexible working hours, home office, 5 weeks of vacation, free sport activities, regular paid team offsite events, bonus scheme based on performance.