As part of your job duties, you will correct errors in existing technologies, gain greater knowledge of the code and put into practice optimizations and new features.
What the client needs from you:
• To stick to all development processes such as software lifecycle and workflow
• To be a great communicator with all team members and superiors
• To possess a high level of comprehension with regards to algorithms and data structures
• To follow the internal SW development standards focusing on code quality and create a designed set of functionality
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong base in C/C++
• Basic knowledge of algorithms categories and time complexity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Fluent written and spoken English
The client offers:
• Full-time job (part-time for a student in the last school year with ambition to grow and develop their career with our client)
• An outstanding company culture with a fun and exciting work environment.
• The opportunity to work for a company that is known worldwide as a first-class provider of gaming and simulation technology.
• An attractive remuneration package and performance bonuses
Feel free to submit your application by sending your CV and a short Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.