What you’ll be doing?
· You’ll be providing software support to our customers who are some of the biggest car brands and dealerships in Germany, Italy, Netherlands, that use our technology & information solutions.
· We look for natural problem solvers and what’s great about us is that we don’t tier. This enables each team member to challenge their own thinking and develop their technical skills and knowledge through dealing with more and more complex software issues.
· You’ll be taking ownership of software related issues and troubleshooting them in order to solve the issue. You’ll be working with our customers in order to gather as much information from them as possible and to manage their expectations from case start through to case closure.
· Tech support – 1-3 years
· Customer Service – 1-3 years
· Education level – Tertiary education – college or bachelors
· Demonstrates that you can write and speak grammatically in home country technical and business language and English to an acceptable level (C1/2) Translates technical concepts into plain language
· Communication – phone, chat, written and Jabber (IM)
What do we offer?
· 25 days annual leave
· Company sickness benefit
· Life Insurance
· Cafeteria Employee Benefit Programme
· Vodafone Employee Programme
· Language Courses
· Supplementary Pension Savings
Contact: Ing. Eva Uchytilová, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 601 166 171
About CDK Global (Česká Republika) s.r.o.
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.