A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for a Change Implementation Manager.
Your daily tasks will be:
– Management of change journeys for managers and associates in important markets, with ownership and accountability.
– Close collaboration with the implementator of the project and in-country partners
– Establishment of change materials with our primary Design to promote a specific domain or activity
– Encourage stakeholder participation throughout the project’s various phases like designing or testing
– Collaborate with Workflows to assure that everyone understands and reacts to program changes in the same way.
– Work with divisional officials to ensure proper business unit pull-through.
– Maintenance of dialogues between country officials
– Written and Spoken fluency in English
– – MS Office user
– 2+ years of experience in a comparable profession is preferred
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
– Meal vouchers
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
– Active use of foreign languages
– Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.