Are you an university student looking for a great job opportunity?
Do you like communication with people and have a good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)?
If you have advanced English and you able to work at least 20 hours/week, we are looking for you!
– cooperation on IT project
– be the primary contact point for the team’s change management
– managing client tickets and coordination of changes in projects
– communication with the work requestors (clarifying details, overseeing that timeliness, quality of the changes etc.)
– distribution of requests and work to technical colleagues
– production of schedule of requests for change
– managing, close changes and monitoring implementation
– supporting team
Salary: 150 CZK/hour
Agreement on working activity (Dohoda o pracovní činnosti), long-term cooperation, working at least 20 hours/week (min. 3 days/week)
Location: Prague 4 (right next to the metro station)
* University student (Economy or IT field prefered)
* good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
* good knowledge of MS Excel (advanced formulas, pivot tables etc.)
* analytical thinking
* communicative candidate
– meal allowance
– experience in international IT company
– flexible working hours
– modern offices
– friendly team
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.