- Regular operations:
Bookkeeping among all entities (CZ, AT, DE) of:
– Invoices (account receivables/payables), operational expenses, payroll, petty cash, travel statements, intercompany invoices, bank, etc.
– Guide other accounting staff as required or assigned
– Prepare monthly financial statements for the company (CZ + AT + DE)
– Report regularly about current issues to Team leader and CEO
- Tax agenda
– Prepare monthly CZ VAT statements (VAT return, VAT control statement and VAT recapitulative statement) + submission to CZ financial authority
– Monitor AT and DE VAT returns provided by branches’ accountants
– Cooperation on the CIT return with an external tax consultant
- Annual financial statement and audit
– Prepare closing financial statements with all necessary closing operations (e.g. calculation of deferred tax, provisions, etc.)
– Support during annual audit; investigate and resolve audit findings and accounts’ discrepancies
– Comply with all state protocols including legal requirements and interpret new and existing legislation
– Create a Standard Operating Procedure manual for accounting policy and regulations
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with leading the small team
- Fluent Czech, English min. B1
- Experience with SW Helios (Helios Easy is a plus)
- Possibility of half-time/full-time job
- 25 days of vacation
- meal vouchers 100 CZK a day
- homeoffices (3x per week)
- MultiSport card program or FlexiPass CARD
- language courses
- team activities/team buildings
- mobile phone, laptop
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.