- Responsible for R&D, Technical department, production, quality, warehouse.
- Leading the company together with CEO under the restriction under Law.
- Team work with Product management
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar field, preferably in commercial vehicle or automotive industry
- English, written and spoken
- Experienced in Lean Activities
- Good knowledge of MS Office, ERP, CAD applications
- Good presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and acting, sometimes hands on, if necessary
- Strong communication skills team worker as well as manager
- High social competence in Leadership, meeting and communication style
- High self-motivation and initiatives
- Experience in feedback communication for systematic development of employees
- Open for new fields and experienced in change management
- High customer orientated
- Living or willing to live in Michalovce region
- Presented on face to face interview
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.