Are you interested in communicating with customers and clients?
Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
Do you speak fluent English?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
You would work for company, which is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry as well as a multibillion dollar company, this company focuses on improving lives through the power of medicine. With over 150 years of experience, they have been quite successful in creating pharmaceutical solutions for patient needs across the globe. Recently, this company has been growing fast and is looking for motivated people to join their thriving work culture.
It only requires one click – APPLY NOW!
- Providing the highest level of customer service excellence to customers
- Managing order management process for customers within the pharmaceutical/medicine division
- Ensuring that customers´ needs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Order processing in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain and update individual customer forms, ensuring that all information is accurate
- Maintains knowledge of company products and customer service processes
- Work as a part of a team
- Minimum 2 year of experience in an inbound call centre environment, any other customer/social service venue or call centre
- Customer focus
- Professional manners, great communication skills and telephone manners
- Excellent spoken English (native level is prefered)
- Flexible, ability to prioritize
Nice to have:
- Experience in customer care within a medical or pharmaceutical department
- Shared services center experience is an advantage
- Very good organizational skills
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 80 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Location: Prague (Close to metro station)Other info:
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.