Do you have experience in Market Operations, Supply chain or Order Management?
Do you speak fluent in English and French?
Would you like to travel for regular business trips to France?
We have a great job opportunity for you!
Well-established international company is currently expanding.
This is a great opportunity to get a challenging job, where you can utilize experience / background in supply chain, within one of the top best employers in the Czech Republic!
Tasks related to the Client Operations Manage role will include:
- To ensure the smooth, efficient and cost effective launch and replenishment of titles to all served markets.
- To plan the processing of operations as well as back catalogue titles in conjunction with the regional and corporate departments.
- To build, maintain and operate market operations within an optimised value chain.
- Monitor the manufacturing release schedules and sales forecasts to plan work requirements effectively.
- Oversee the capturing of historical back catalogue and new release shipping quantities.
- Proactively highlight and plan for potential capacity issues across all areas of the business (manufacturing inbound orders, warehouse management outbound and returns, transport).
- Produce periodic KPI’s and analyse performance statistics to both identify areas of best practice and facilitate/drive process improvements.
- Perform and/or compile daily, weekly and monthly reporting for the entire Supply Chain to the Client and coordinate meetings accordingly.
- Ensure Platform adherence to quality policies.
- Set the client operating objectives for territory operations efforts.
- Partner with Manufacturing, SSC (Retail Operations and Credit and Cash Collection), Warehouse Teams (inbound, outbound, VAS, returns, transport) in areas of change management.
- To analyse business trends in country and provide insight if trend is differing.
- Drive cost reduction through business process changes, improved communication and ‘ease of use’ strategies.
- Supports Client in commercial projects, IT and development strategies.
- Bachelors degree or equivilant
- Administration or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in market operations, channel management, order management or demand management within the FMCG, Consumer Products or Pharmaceutical industry, of which at least 3 years is in a senior role
- Fluent in French language, good level of business English is a must as well
- Demonstrate strong planning and problem solving skills along with meticulous attention to detail
- A strong track record of introducing creative processes to exceed customer requirements
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication persuasive skills
- Proven record in change management
- Inovative and visionary thinking
- Client focus combined with strategic capabilities
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 25 000 CZK Referral bonus
- Annual bonus in amount of one month wage
- Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK (40 CZK paid by company)
- Notebook, VPN and mobile phone to be independent enough
- Language and other trainings for free
300 CZK/ month for Pension insurance
- Favored telephone tariffs
- Company events
- Discount for company products
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=email&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=email