Do you want to be the main point of contact for an assigned portfolio of clients?
Would you like to work for an international company, which offers both excellent professional and personal development?
We are looking for candidates who thrive on providing excellent customer service.
Their main responsibilities will be to support customer’s inquiries and provide them with clear and accurate information in a friendly, professional and efficient way.
Apply now – you can start next week!
– Very good command of English and other EU language (both oral and written, at least B2 level)
– Pro-client attitude
– Stress resistance and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
– Previous experience in Customer Care or related fields is a plus; however, not required
Kindly note that the visa support cannot be provided due to the need to fill the position immediately.
– Yearly bonuses
– Training programs
– Team-building activities
– Relocation package
– Above standard healt-care
– And much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.