Do you want to be the main point of contact for an assigned portfolio of clients?
Would you like to work for an international company, which offers both excellent professional and personal development?
We are looking for candidates who thrive on providing excellent customer service.
Their main responsibilities will be to support customer’s inquiries and provide them with clear and accurate information in a friendly, professional and efficient way.
More specifically you would:
– Communicate with customers
– Building strong work-relationship with your customers
– Be in charge of the order management
– Advising customers about the product
– Handling customer’s claims
– Managing administrative tasks
– Very good command of English and other EU language (both oral and written, at least B2 level)
– Pro-client attitude
– Stress resistance and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
– Previous experience in Customer Care or related fields is a plus; however, not required
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
– Annual bonus
– Meal allowance and Cafeteria
– Contribution to Life insurance and pension savings plan
– Wellness program
– Training programs
– And much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.