Do you want to be the main point of contact for an assigned portfolio of clients?
Would you like to work for an international company, which offers both excellent professional and personal development?
We are looking for candidates who thrive on providing excellent customer service.
Their main responsibilities will be to support customer’s inquiries and provide them with clear and accurate information in a friendly, professional and efficient way.
– Very good command of English and German/French (both oral and written, at least B2 level)
– Pro-client attitude
– Stress resistance and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
– Previous experience in Customer Care or related fields is a plus; however, not required
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Contribution to Life insurance and pension savings plan
– And much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.