A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for a Clinical Study Project Specialist. There are also project management tasks and responsibilities!
– Provide clinical services and achieve deadlines in accordance with roles and duties that have been established with coworkers and customers.
– Assist with information setup and upkeep in clinical trial management systems
– Constantly update information such as deadlines, milestones, EC/HA authorizations, etc.
– Assist the clinical project manager with managing the study budget by making sure that the clinical study budget is accurately planned, tracked, and reported.
– Monitor the status of clinical services and make that CTMS, TMF, and other relevant systems are up to date.
– Establishment and coordination of External Service Providers, ensuring that all necessary data, materials, and information are available for the commencement, conduct, and conclusion of the research.
– English fluency (B2+)
– Three or more years of practical experience carrying out clinical studies for a pharmaceutical firm or contract research group
– Excellent technical and administrative abilities (Excel, MP,)
– Deep understanding of Good Clinical Practice
– Financial experience in forecasting, actuals, and cost balancing
– A track record of building productive working relationships in a multicultural and matrix setting
– Willingness to manage projects and studies responsibly
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search