Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative company.
We are currently looking for someone who will join the credit and collections team!
Then this opportunity is right for you!
- Initiation of collection calls with customers
- Resolving client billing issues
- Verify and track assigned accounts and all relevant collection reports
- Ensure timely monitoring of customer payment arrangements and requests
- Make recommendations to management regarding customers who are suspended or referred for debt collection
- Identify causes that contribute to delinquent bill payments
- Prepare reports for management
- Review credit limits for new and existing accounts
- Communicate with customers
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- 3-5 years of experience in a collections role in a commercial environment
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
- Able to analyze financial statements, credit reports, and other information for the establishment and/or review of credit lines
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel at an Intermediate level or above (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 100 % remote work
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks of holiday
- Working in an innovative company
- Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.