Do you believe there is a big potential in electrical vehicles? Do you want to be a part of this in the centre of Czech automotive industry?
We are currently looking for specialist in electrical engineering for a foreign automation supplier in Mladá Boleslav.
As a COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, you will be responsible for:
– maintenance of automated assembly line – electrical parts
– communication with the customer (on site)
– service works
– cooperation with the mother company in Asia
– improvement of the production process
– business trips – in the Czech republic and abroad
– at least 3 years of experience in the area of automatic assembly system in automobile industry
– electrical decree (notice 50)
– strong knowledge of Siemens PLC system (TIA portal etc.)
– strong knowledge about Kuka Robot system
– strong knowledge of Bosch Rexroth Spindle system
– strong knowledge of other sensorics/actorics/montion control of suppliers like Balluff, Festo, Bosch Rexroth, Siemens etc.
– strong knowledge of machinery safety
– experience in maintenance/commissioning of assembly line
– very good language skills in EN and at least basic level of CZ
– home office
– 5 weeks of holiday
– professional growth
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.