Do you believe there is a big potential in electrical vehicles? Do you want to be a part of this in the centre of Czech automotive industry?
We are currently looking for specialist in mechanical engineering for a foreign automation supplier in Mladá Boleslav.
As a COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, you will be responsible for:
– maintenance of automated assembly line
– communication with the customer (on site)
– service works
– cooperation with the mother company in Asia
– improvement of the production process
– business trips – in the Czech republic and abroad
What do you need to qualify for this job:
– at least 3 years of experience in the area of automatic assembly system in automobile industry
– strong knowledge of Solidworks or other CAD system
– strong knowledge of mechanical design
– strong knowledge of assembly processes like tightening pressing measuring etc.
– strong knowledge about other sensorics actorics like Balluf Festo Connex etc.
– strong knowledge of machinery safety
– experience in maintenance/commissioning of assembly line
– very good language skills in EN and at least basic level of CZ
– home office
– 5 weeks of holiday
– professional growth
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.