You will be responsible for working cross-functionally with business across the organization to understand business needs and opportunities, strategic imperatives, and tactical ways to implement cost reduction together with all relevant stakeholders. In this position, you will be reporting to the Head of the Category Group.
Today categories are characterized by a large degree of fragmentation, a highly diverse portfolio of different types of components, and a large supplier base.
What will your day in the office look like:
- Execution and development of the commodity strategy regarding quality, cost, and on-time delivery
- Responsible for buying steel structures across the whole Europe (budget ca. 30 mil. EUR)
- Prepare and drive program from initial search to contract signing
- Participating in annual planning and budgeting
- Strategic negotiation on long term agreements with specific suppliers as well as scoring of them
- Identify and drive cost / spend reduction opportunities through partnership
- Develop and maintain sustainable relationships with internal stakeholders
Who are we looking for:
- Min. 3+ years of experience in strategic procurement
- Great communication skills in listening and speaking
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Attention to detail and ability to work across functions
- Willingness to occasional business trips (approx. 30 %)
What will you get in a return:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Home Office up to 100 % (with the possibility to be in an office as well)
- Pension contribution
- Annual bonus (10-15 % from annual salary)
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging position in a global business environment with many opportunities for personal growth and development
- Support of an excellent Global Team
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.