- Select suppliers, negotiate terms and conditions with them (responsibility for 40-60 suppliers)
- Drive E-auction process with selected source and implement contracts
- Develop a strategy for the commodity for the entire EMEAI region (metal sheets, welding products, etc.)
- Own a commodity with all its suppliers and define strategic actions (transitions, negotiation, contract implementation)
- Create opportunities within the portfolio of suppliers to achieve productivity targets
- Experience in procurement (automotive, engineering, or other relevant industry)
- Great communication skills in listening and speaking
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Attention to detail and ability to work across functions
- Willingness to occasional business trips
- Great team of 5 professional colleagues
- Modern Offices based at Prague 4
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Pension insurance
- Home Office
- Continued professional development
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.