– Responsible for overtaking the complete accounting functions of the Nordic entities
– In charge for the IFRS reporting for group purposes (basic) and the statutory/tax reporting needs on local level (VAT)
– Responsible for delivering the month-end-close in time
– Process the accounting accurately and on-time without any material mistakes
– Be a key point of contact for any audits (group, statutory, tax or corporate audit)
– To look for any potential improvement to be more efficient and effective
– Responsible for Hard Close and Year-end reporting pack for the group
– Responsible for Internal controls and B/S reconciliations
– Degree in economics / accounting or similar
– Minimum of 3 years of accounting experiences
– Advanced knowledge of English + Norwegian OR Swedish
• We support talented, energetic and motivated individuals in their professional growth
• High standards of work
• Stable international company
• Sophisticated system of training and further development
• Real opportunity for career growth
• Daily use of languages
• Annual bonus
• 5 weeks of holiday, meal-voucher, cafeteria
• Contribution to language courses and other training upon your choice
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.