Do not know what direction to take after uni?
Do you have the only experience of customer-oriented part-time jobs? Would you like to work in data management? Or are you playing with a thought of entering HR or Customer Service? Maybe both?
Do not hesitate to contact us! This is a great junior opportunity to explore the employment world and to find your interest while developing your skills at an international community!
Amongst your responsibilities you might
– Communicate with stakeholders or portfolio of clients
– Collect, process and interpret data
– Shelter problem-solving queries
– Control and improve the current practises
– Participate on a variety of projects
– Support your team and other colleagues
– Manage ad-hoc administrative tasks
– Great communication skills
– Fluent German (B2) and English (B2)
– Experience with data processing is beneficial
– Proactive, customer-oriented approach
– Flexibility and willingness to learn
international environment would be a plus
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Additional monetary evaluation
– Flexible working hours
– Home office upon agreement
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria system
– Contribution towards your insurance
– Great career development supported by training courses
– Language courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.