Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Customer service and technical support to customers with smart phones and other telecommunication devices;
• Problem diagnostics and prompt solving;
• Be customer oriented, adjust your communication accordingly to customer type and level of knowledge;
• Be part of the team, keep positive mind set and open communication.
Employee perks, benefits
• Interesting job in one of the leading technology services companies in the world
• Initial and ongoing professional trainings and career opportunities;
• Full-time employment contract;
• Competitive salary, performance bonuses, paid overtime;
• International environment;
• Office close to the city center;
• Re-location package for candidates from abroad;
• Benefits: meal-vouchers, refreshment; contribution to sport/leisure, teambuildings
What we require:
· Native/fluent Hungarian or Russian
· Conversational English
· Customer care experience is a big advantage
· Open minded and flexible personality
· Willingness to learn
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at Conduent.com.