Summary of the Role:
The Sales & Marketing Executive is a full-time leadership role within Connectum Limited. In this role, the individual will work in conjunction with the Board of Directors (Director of Operations) and lead the sales, account management/technical support, and marketing teams within the external-facing functions together with other members of the Board of Directors. The objective of this role is to propose and co-ordinate agreed strategies for the development of the company, in order to ensure that the company is positioned as a leader in the areas of FinTech and acquiring. In conjunction with other functions within Connectum, the Sales & Marketing Executive will monitor and direct the sales, marketing, and account management/technical support activities of the company and establish appropriate systems and operations to increase the number of customers and expand services of Connectum Limited.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Leading and nurturing a team of Sales Account Managers/ Assistant Managers at Connectum.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy to achieve revenue targets.
- Managing the sales process from lead generation to close.
- Collaborating with the Anti-Money Laundering and Risk team to ensure seamless onboarding of customers.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients and partners.
- Providing feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real-world interactions with prospects and customers.
- Researching accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and successfully build knowledge and insight into enterprise customers, strategic directions, and their needs.
- Developing sales materials and manuals for customers to provide insights into Connectum’s operations and offerings.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and identifying opportunities for innovation and growth
- Driving the team’s participation in marketing events such exhibitions and expos
- Generating new business through prospecting and networking.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations and proposals.
- Ensuring client satisfaction through effective team management.
- Working with the Finance Manager to agree and establish systems for the effective financial management of the external-facing functions.
- Providing monthly financial results and forecasts for the external-facing functions.
Staffing, Management, and Resources:
- Ensuring that the skills and experience of Connectum’s sales, account management, and marketing teams align with business needs.
Encouraging staff to represent Connectum at conferences and meetings with partners and potential customers to grow the company’s reputation.
Establishing clear functional structures for the external-facing functions and defining responsibilities and accountabilities of individuals.
Creating clear organizational structures and succession plans to support staff development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
Understanding of the Fintech market in the UK and EU.
5+ years of experience in sales, with a preference for experience in the financial services industry.
3+ years of sales team management experience.
Fluent in English and ability to communicate in Russian.
Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
Proficient in various types of sales software and tools.
Ability to work in a complex, changing environment and interact with multiple stakeholders.
Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Self-motivated and results-driven with a positive attitude.
If you are a driven and enthusiastic professional with a passion for sales, we want to hear from you! Please apply today with your cover letter and resume.
Connectum Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Connectum Limited
Connectum Limited is a leading payment institution and acquirer bank, providing innovative payment solutions to clients across the globe. With offices in the UK, Europe, and Kazakhstan, we are dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service and support.