The international Belgian company is looking for a Consumer Care Specialist with German and English. Consumer Care Specialist will be responsible for solving consumer’s requests, ensuring the balance between consumer and company’s objectives, as well as working with different software systems.
Do you have experience in customer service? Are you fluent in German and English? Do you want to grow in an international company? This opportunity is for you!
Your typical working day:
– Solving consumers questions and handling different levels of complaints
– Ensure consumers onboarding and loyalty by resolving issues, analyzing insights and trends
– Focusing on marketing and commercial requests across different channels
– Communicating with stakeholders
– Previous experience in Customer Service or relevant office job
– Fluent in English and German (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Ability to work in a quickly changing environment
Why should you apply?
– Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
– Attractive benefits package: extra holidays, meal vouchers, multisport card, company’s products for free, and more
– Language bonus
– Flexible working hours – start and finish your work earlier
– Supportive and friendly multicultural team
– Modern offices are located nearby Brumlovka, Prague 4 + opportunity to work from home
– Immediate start
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.