Our client is looking for a content creator for a big project.
Are you familiar with targeting audience? Do you want to work in a multicultural company? Are you fluent in English?
Then this role is for you!
- Create engaging learning activities and an interesting course content
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs-State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledgeis a plus
- Visual design skills (e.g. Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to create course storyboards
- Contract for 6 months
- Hybrid job
- Various benefits: meal allowance, multisport, insurance, vacation days
- Multicultural team
- Start from May 2022
- Requires to know only English
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.