WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED Dutch speakers for the PURCHASING DEPARTMENT!
A global company is seeking talented Dutch speakers to join their team of procurement professionals in Prague.
This role is a part of a new multilingual project and provides very nice professional and career opportunities for those of you, who already have some experience with contracting and/or legal advisory in this field.
As a Contracting Specialist you will be responsible for:
* Contract management for business partners and suppliers of a procurement area
* Provide timely service-related information to clients
* Prepare the most appropriate contracts for ordering goods and services
* Negotiate conditions of contracts with clients
* Oversee contracting processes
* Ensure contracts are set within regulations and policies.
– Strong command of both English and Dutch (it is necessary to be able to negotiate in both languages)
– Previous experience as contract specialist or in contract management and/or in legal advisory in this field
– Education in law is welcomed but not a must if there is relevant experience
– A highly motivated and pro-active attitude
– Great organizational skills.
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.