Do you have an advanced command of English and German?
Are you seeking a job with opportunities to grow?
If you want to build an exciting career working for our prestigious client in the oil and gas industry, then we are looking for you!
We are hunting German speakers with a dedication to procurement and law.
You will have responsibility for the life cycle of each contract through the preparation, negotiation, and finalization of contracts. You do not have to be a lawyer or experienced Contract Specialist. However, you must have the courage to do so.
Your key responsibilities will be:
– Providing contracting support for internal departments, company stakeholders, and important clients
– Negotiating with vendors and suppliers
– Maintaining good relationships with suppliers and business partners
– Market research and procurement planning
– Writing, editing, evaluating, and negotiating contracts with international clients and suppliers
– Close cooperation with the procurement team and other internal departments
– Ensure that the terms of contractual agreements are legally binding and in accordance with the desires of the client.
– At least a bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Business or relevant experience in Procurement/ Law
– Advanced command of English and German (C1)
– Experience in preparing contractual agreements and negotiating contract terms with clients is a great plus
– Strong negotiation and communication skills are essential
– Ability to solve problems
– Coordination with clients to fulfill the terms and conditions of contracts
– Knowledge of MS Office, experience in SAP is an advantage
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual Bonus
– Home office possibilities
– Meal Vouchers
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance, including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.