- Continuous analysis of current reporting processes, master data and system settings
- Suggest / advise how to optimize reporting processes, master data and current system settings
- Support from a finance and controlling perspective the transformation of our reporting landscape into an integrated system
- Co-ordinate & validate that new reporting applications will work efficient
- Providing a stable and performing application and continuously reducing manual efforts
- Promote a culture for Analytics-driven Organization
- Supporting entities key users actively and in case of question
- Preparation and realization of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement
- Strong analytical skills, ability to handle large amount of data
- Experienced in working with databases min. 2 years, have a very good technical understanding
- High level of initiative and competence to familiarize yourself with complex data models, products and processes, to question them and to develop improvement approaches
- Ambition to establish the best product solutions and the best user experience for end user
- English – upper intermediate (daily communication)
- Friendly, modern and comfortable work environment in the centre of Liberec
- Full-time job, unlimited contract
- Home-office up to 60%
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Pension insurance contribution
- Relocation support if needed
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.