● Engage both new and existing customers through phone, online chat and whatever else you can dream up to help them complete key transactions.
● Pro-actively and regularly target various segments of customers in order to increase business performance.
● Activate customers, who signed up, but never deposited or bet.
● Help customers complete registration requirements.
● Engage with existing customers to improve their experience, sell them on new offers and improve retention, reactivation and share of wallet.
● Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty through exceptional service.
● Work closely with our CRM team to promote the right promotions at the right time.
● Collect Business Intelligence data and customer feedback, propose new promotions.
● 1 – 3 years’ experience in marketing or sales (at least any experience during your studies)
● Native Polish speaker with good knowledge of English
● Strong sales skills and communication skills
● Goal orientation and growth mindset
● Proactivity in problem solving, helpfulness
● Good analytical skills, empathy and assertiveness
● Loyal customer-oriented professional, keen to learn (quick learner)
● Interest in sports (keen sports fan) and / or gaming
● Friendly work environment full of sports geeks