This is a great chance for you to develop your skills and kick-off your career even before graduation! We are a young company that is continuously growing, and we want YOU to contribute with your fresh ideas.
You will learn how to write articles for a specific audience, respect the bottom-line, create high-quality content, and pursue successful PR-strategies.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise articles and create posts for Jobspin social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for expat audience about career tips, job interview preparation, the Czech market, the international job market and quality of life and also fun stuff, such as tips for places and activities for expats arriving to Prague and Brno.
If you have a creative mind and are an enthusiastic individual,join our team!
- Write clear, attractive articles with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Conduct high-quality research
- entitled to Erasmus+ scholarship
- enthusiastic and good writer (you will be creating content in English)
- capable researcher and analyzer
- have basic understanding and interest of / in marketing, international business, job market or recruiting
- active and communicative with an aesthetic eye (you will be trained on basic designing tools and standards)
- creative & innovative (not just a phrase – we are seeking active people who will bring new ideas to the business)
- precise and punctual (you are capable of meeting deadlines)
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Only candidates eligible to get the ERASMUS+ or any other scholarship will be contacted as this is an unpaid internship.
We hope to hear from you soon! Send us a short motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com.