Are you a junior lawyer seeking experience in a multi-national environment and the opportunity to develop legal, organizational and communication skills while working with experienced lawyers across multiple jurisdictions?
If yes, send us your CV!
– implement programs and initiatives to help employees and business partners conduct business ethically and with the highest integrity
– developing and delivering training courses and communications
– review requests for business courtesies, possible conflicts of interest and other business requests
– enforce the partner and supplier due diligence program
– assist with data analytics
– identify trends and establish common standards
– ad hoc tasks
Location: Prague 5
Contract for 12 months with possibility of prolongation
– law degree
– experience from law firm or government agency
– fluent English, Russian is advantage
– integrity, high ethical standards and personal values
– communication and organizational skills
– ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work
– meal vouchers
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– contribution to the Internet and mobile phone
– life insurance
– medical care
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.