Craft is seeking an outstanding Full Stack Engineer to join our international team to tackle interesting challenges, building our business data tracking platform.
– Work with our design and development team
– Implementation of the best practices in UX/UI
– Creation and maintenance of new features
– Implementation of different integrations
– Development and running of projects from scratch
– 2+ years of experience in HTML5, CSS3, and JS
– Experience with some major JS frameworks or libraries, such as React, Vue.js, or Angular
– Strong knowledge of and passion for CSS and styles
– Experience with NodeJs, ExpressJs or WebPack
– Understanding of SSR
– Strong knowledge of SEO optimization, understanding of how search bots work
– Knowledge in different JS/CSS approaches
– Experience with responsive/adaptive design
– Attention to detail
– Experience with GraphQL and Apollo
– Good spoken and written English
Humble and modest, yet confident
Flexible working hours
5 sick days per year
Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere.
We’re not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. Our team is equally composed of musicians/artists and people into sports and the outdoors. The Craft team is globally distributed with a physical HQ in San Francisco, and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers! We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about data to join our rapidly growing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.