An oil company is looking for a young and motivated specialist to provide administrative support to the Credit Team. Credit Admin will be responsible for managing new customer set-up across internal and external credit management platforms, resolving system mismatches, and performing ad-hoc portfolio analysis including clean-up.
If you are fluent in English and have experience with Excel during your studies – this is an opportunity to start your career in a global company!
- Operate within the defined credit processes with emphasis on safety and controls
- Set-up of new customers in SAP and internal credit system.
- Maintain customer portfolio up to date
- Support releases of blocked orders
- Compile data to steward results and perform ad-hoc portfolio analysis
- Fresh graduated student/junior specialist with motivation to work in a Credit sphere
- Fluent level of English (at least B2)
- Good analytical, communi,cation and teamwork skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Perfect benefit package: meal allowance, 25 days of holiday, multisport card, notebook, and more
- Great opportunity to start your professional career in a corporate company
- Support from your team and friendly colleagues during the onboarding period
- You will get a chance to develop yourself in the workplace and be promoted to a senior role
- Team building and company events to get to know your colleagues better
- Modern offices are located in Prague 3 (Flora)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.