Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
Credit Analyst department is responsible for the evaluation of the ability of its clients to honor their financial obligations. Credit analysis involves a wide variety of financial analysis techniques, including ratio and trend analysis.
This position is especially suitable for those, who would like to work independently and be responsible for:
- Evaluating clients’ credit information and financial statements
- Control credit exposures
- Analyzing client records
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Implementing security requirements for smaller accounts
- Perform day-to-day credit activities relating to blocked orders etc.
- University degree, preference for business, accounting, economic or finance major
- Some experience in finance would be desired
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Good analytical skills
- Communication and teamwork skills required
- At least basic knowledge of accounting processes
- Good PC skills (MS Office).
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!Other info:
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition