Our client is an international company that operates worldwide and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
Credit Analyst department is responsible for the evaluation of the ability of its clients to honor their financial obligations. Credit analysis involves a wide variety of financial analysis techniques, including ratio and trend analysis.
This position is perfectly suitable for candidates who prefer working independently and be responsible for:
– Evaluating clients’ credit information, financial statements, and records
– Control credit exposures
– Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
– Assess credit worthiness of existing or prospective clients
– Implementing security requirements for smaller accounts
– Perform day-to-day credit activities relating to blocked orders etc.
– Bachelors degree (Business/ Accounting/ Economics/Finance Preferred)
– Experience in finance would be a plus
– Excellent knowledge of English
– Strong analytical, communication, teamwork skills
– Basic knowledge of accounting processes
– Good PC skills (MS Office).
– Flexible starting time
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Language courses
– Meal vouchers
– Life insurance
– Pension savings plan
– Wellness program
– Flexi passes
– Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
– Training program
– Offices in the city center
and much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.