Are you interested in FINANCE? …fluent in ENGLISH and GERMAN? …experienced in Customer Service role?
Then we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Credit Analyst your main responsibility will be to ensure adequate cash collections on assigned portfolios of clients and credit risk assessments of customers.
- Handling all collection activities – minimizing balances, escalation/resolution of disputes and collection issues
- Maintaining professional relationships with clients and customers
- Precise forecasting of cash receipts on a monthly basis
- Analyzing financial and any other essential information in order to evaluate credit risk with regard to business recommendations
- Preparing reports
- Cash flow maximalization and constant improvement of processes
- Supporting and coaching other team members (especially new comers)
- Fluent in English and German
- At least 1 year experience in Customer service role (ideally credit/collections)
- Knowledge – basic of accounting principles, cash collection processes and risk analysis practices are big advantage
- Advanced in MS Excel
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Analytical type of person with excellent presentation skills
- Goal oriented and motivated person
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 80 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/financial/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.