Do you speak French?
Do you have experience in Credit and Collections?
Well look no further!
Our client is seeking a team member for their Accounts Receivable department. This person will be responsible for French-speaking accounts.
As a Credit & Collections Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
– Collections activities on the assigned portfolios
– Accurate cash receipts forecast on a monthly basis
– Managing customer master data
– Credit risk analysis
– Accounts reconciliations
– Reporting operation process issues to team leader and support in issue resolution
– Supporting onboarding of new employees
* Degree in finance/accounting/business preferred
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
* Fluent English and French(spoken and written)
* Fluent Dutch is a big advantage!
* Proactive approach, deadline and goals driven
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong Excel skills
* Non-EU citizens must have a valid work permit with free access to the Czech Labour Market (Permanent Residency, EU family member, other…)
– Annual bonus
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search