Do you already have some experience in credit/collections?
Do you speak French and Dutch?
Do you want to work for an employer who will invest in your personal growth and sponsor the ACCA qualification?
Then APPLY NOW!
As a Credit & Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for:
– Credit risk analysis
– Collections activities on the assigned portfolios
– Accounts reconciliations
– Accurate cash receipts forecast on a monthly basis
– Managing customer master data
– Communication with customers via phone and email
– Reporting operation process issues to team leader and support in issue resolution
– Supporting onboarding of new employees
– Fluent English, French, and Dutch (speaking and writing)
– College degree in Finance/Accounting/Business strongly preferred
– Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
– Superb communication skills
– Proactive approach, deadline and goal-driven person
– Proficient in MS Excel
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.