As a CRM Team Manager, you will be responsible for Customer Value Management (CVM) development in the data and technical area. You will lead a newly formed, 3-4 team members, and work on interesting projects, face many challenges and initiate new approaches. You will be responsible for internal and external data sources, their development, quality and availability of the CRM team, and the CRM technical platform (tools to prepare, execute, and optimize direct campaigns and analytical data mart). Still interested? I am hiring now and want to hear from you!
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE
· University degree (IT, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics)
· Previous experience with team management
· Practical experience and very good knowledge of IT and CRM / CVM environment, orientation in various data sources (internal/external) and data warehouses, creation of data cards (the banking sector is preferred)
· Experience with process management, project management and implementation
· Fluency in Czech/Slovak language is a must! Business level of English also required.
· Submitting an extract from the criminal record upon boarding
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
✔5 weeks of holidays
✔Friendly and comfortable working environment
✔1-5 Free days for your own free time activities to spend with your family or friends
✔Training and development structure to secure you further career progression
✔Sick days, ‘Cafeteria system’, contribution to your pension, meal vouchers
✔and more …