Become a part of an international company who is providing individual solutions to its clients across the globe!
- Working with VIP clients
- Providing both back office as well as for front office support
- Taking care of personnel and benefits files and maintain the filing as needed
- Answering wide range of product-related questions including logistics-related queries care
- Preparing letters, contracts, forms, and other related documents
- Managing all agenda as reports, briefings, correspondence, and presentations
- Taking care of administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, contracts, personnel documentation etc.
- Previous experience in CS, customer service or administration sector
- English fluently, other language is an advantage (German, French, Dutch)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with computer system or software as SAP is an advantage, but not a must
- Working experience from multinational company is an advantage
- High level of professionalism
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Cafeteria: 4000 CZK monthly
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility for both personal as well as career growth
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Contract for indefinite period of time
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.