We are looking for a senior project manager who will be able to manage all new and ongoing projects and to supervise technologic as well as administrative processes in plant. You can expect an interesting postion at one of the most stable employers in the reagion and a number of benefits.
– Manage and implement technical improvement projects
– Review new/ongoing/ implemented development projects
– Prioritize always a safe, healthy, and environmentally responsible workplace
– Regular communication and motivation with the operational teams with engineers, technicians, experienced professionals for achieving targets
– Improve plants cooperation by sharing knowledge and experience
– Create project status report on monthly basis or on request
– Identify strong and weak points on operational process and propose plans for improvements
– Collect, review and sustain approval processes of technical improvement projects
– Active support on strategy and product development
– Ensure continuous development of Ind 4.0 & Digitalization in AMTP site
– University degree (industry field)
– Engineer with several years of experience in similar positions and in a continuous improvement environment
– Professional Project Management Certification
– Excellent English-speaking skills (the international company, the boss is a director of the plant speaking English)
– Results oriented
– Ability to identify challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
– Good operational knowledge of production methods
– Salary + bonuses
– Stable environment at the perspective employer, the international company
– Supplementary pension
– Meal voouchers
– Phone + notebook
– Additional and further training
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.